Welcome to SIMPLY PERIODONTICS. We are delighted to offer you and your patients a private referral clinic for periodontal treatments in East Kent, based locally in Birchington-on Sea.
To make a patient referral, simply complete and submit the online referral form for dentists.
At Simply Periodontics we offer periodontal treatment for your patients carried out in a relaxed environment using up to date equipment, techniques and advice.
Many people suffer from a mild form of periodontal disease, and whilst good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist can result in significant improvements to the gum condition, you may wish to refer more complex or severe cases to our clinic to determine the extent and severity of periodontal disease.
The Treatments we offer are in the management of:
- Periodontal diseases
- Gum recession and grafting (muco-gingival plastic surgery)
- Gum disease around implants (PERI-IMPLANTITIS)
- Gingival veneers
- Crown lengthening surgery
- Dental implants
Referring Your Patients
Referrals may be made by submitting the online referral form or downloading the pdf.
- Following referral, your patient will be contacted and offered a consultation appointment for assessment. At this appointment, they will be fully informed of the procedure and will receive a written treatment plan outlining costs and the number of proposed appointments, thereby gaining their informed consent. Your patient will only be offered treatment for which they have been specifically referred.
- On completion of their treatment, your patient will be returned to you for their ongoing dental care. A discharge letter will be sent to the referring dentist upon completion of periodontic treatment. The patient will also receive a copy of this.
- Patients and referring dentists will be able to contact us should any queries arise before, during or after treatment.
We very much look forward to working with you and your patients and thank you for choosing to use our service.
The SIMPLY PERIODONTICS service is a private referral clinic for periodontic treatments.
If you would like further information, please call us on 01843 842306 or submit an online referral form.
BDS 2003 MFDS RCS (Eng) PG Cert Rest Dental Practice (UCL) MClinDent (Perio) MPerio RCSEd
Specialist Periodontist, GDC No. 105566
Bobby qualified with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in 2002, and gained his Diploma of Membership to the Faculty of Dental Surgeons from the Royal College of Surgeons (England) in 2007. In 2010, he completed a postgraduate certificate in Restorative Dental Practice at the Eastman Dental Institute, London and has had broad training in hospital dentistry. Prior to setting up his specialist periodontic practice in Birchington, Bobby spent several years working in general practice gaining a wide range of experience and this is where he developed an interest in Periodontics. He completed his specialty training in Periodontics at Guy’s Dental Institute, London and had successfully completed his postgraduate training, MClinDent from King’s college, London and the Membership in Periodontics (M Perio),from The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He also has a special interest in dental implants and treatment of disease around dental implants.
Bobby is a member of the British society of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry and served as the Past chair of the society’s Early Career Group. He keeps up to date with periodontics and the wider aspects of dentistry by attending a range of courses and conferences.
In his free time, Bobby enjoys travelling with his family, playing golf, (running when he can), and watching his young son play football.
Everyone in this practice is very friendly and caring, from the reception staff, dental nurses and hygienists through to Mr Hussain, who I believe provides state of the art treatment in a very sympathetic and unhurried manner.
It is definitely a practice where the patient comes first, and I have been delighted with all the work I have had done, which has included crowns and an implant. I would recommend Mr Hussain and his team to anyone concerned about taking care of their teeth.