Welcome to SIMPLY PERIODONTICS. We are delighted to offer you and your patients a private referral clinic for periodontal treatments in East Kent, based locally in Birchington-on Sea.
To make a patient referral, simply complete and submit the online referral form for dentists.
If you would like further information, please call us on 01843 842306.
At Simply Periodontics we offer periodontal treatment for your patients carried out in a relaxed environment using up to date equipment, techniques and advice.
Many people suffer from a mild form of periodontal disease, and whilst good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist can result in significant improvements to the gum condition, you may wish to refer more complex or severe cases to our clinic to determine the extent and severity of periodontal disease.
The Treatments we offer are in the management of:
- Periodontal diseases
- Gum recession and grafting (muco-gingival plastic surgery)
- Gum disease around implants (PERI-IMPLANTITIS)
- Gingival veneers
- Crown lengthening surgery
- Dental implants
Seyed Ali Tarjomani BDS (Lond), PgCert (PDC), MSc (PDC), MJDF RCS (Eng) Dentist with Special Interest in Periodontology
Referring Your Patients
- Following referral, your patient will be contacted and offered a consultation appointment for assessment. At this appointment, they will be fully informed of the procedure and will receive a written treatment plan outlining costs and the number of proposed appointments, thereby gaining their informed consent. Your patient will only be offered treatment for which they have been specifically referred.
- On completion of their treatment, your patient will be returned to you for their ongoing dental care. A discharge letter will be sent to the referring dentist upon completion of periodontic treatment. The patient will also receive a copy of this.
- Patients and referring dentists will be able to contact us should any queries arise before, during or after treatment.
We very much look forward to working with you and your patients and thank you for choosing to use our service.
SEYED ALI TARJOMANI
BDS (Lond), PgCert (PDC), MSc (PDC), MJDF RCS (Eng)
GDC No: 265185
Ali graduated from King’s College London and has since gained a diverse background of clinical experience. He completed further training as a house officer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the William Harvey Hospital, and in Restorative Dentistry at Cardiff Dental Hospital, where he also taught undergraduate students.
Ali is a member of the Joint Dental Faculties with the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the British Society of Periodontology. He has published multiple papers in international journals and obtained a Masters Degree in Primary Dental Care. His research focuses on gum disease around dental implants.
Currently, Ali is undertaking his 4-year specialist training in Periodontology at King’s College London and spends three days a week treating patients with advanced periodontal disease at Guy’s Hospital alongside internationally acclaimed periodontists. Using evidence-based techniques, Ali is committed to helping patients achieve healthy, firm, and comfortable teeth and gums for as long as possible.
When not in the surgery, Ali enjoys exploring his interests in history and philosophy, as well as hiking and paddle-boarding around the beautiful local countryside.
Further information about service provided
Before I came here I hadn't been to a dentist for nearly 30 years. It was only when my gums became sore and I kept having dreams that my teeth were about to fall out, that I finally decided I really needed to do something.
Mr Hussain completed a thorough examination, in which he took the time to really listen to me, without being at all judgemental. The treatment and recommendations that he made have completely changed how I feel about my teeth, and I am truly grateful to him and his team. If anyone is looking for a new dentist, where you are really treated as an individual, and will receive excellent care and treatment, I would certainly recommend this surgery.