Welcome to SIMPLY ENDODONTICS, we are delighted to offer you and your patients a private referral clinic dedicated to providing high quality root canal treatments (endodontics) in East Kent, based locally in Birchington-on-Sea.
To make a patient referrals simply complete and submit the online referral form or download the pdf.
At SIMPLY ENDODONTICS we are able to offer your patients endodontic treatment carried out in a relaxed environment using contemporaneous techniques and equipment.
- Your patient will be fully informed of the procedure during their consultation and will receive a written treatment plan outlining costs and the number of proposed appointments, thereby providing gaining their informed consent.
- On completion of the endodontic treatment, your patient will be returned to you for a definitive restoration and ongoing general dental care. Patients and referring dentists will be abel to contact us should any queries arise before, during or after endodontic are is undertaken. Your patient will only be offered treatment for which they have been specifically referred.
An information leaflet for patients is attached as a PDF which can be printed off or emailed to your patients.
ALL TREATMENTS ARE CARRIED OUT USING THE GLOBAL OPERATING MICROSCOPE, RUBBER DAM AND A WIDE RANGE OF UP-TO-DATE ENDODONTIC TECHNIQUES AND EQUIPMENT.
The specialised equipment used for the provision of endodontic techniques means we can offer a wide range of services to you and your patients including:
- 'de novo' endodontic treatments
- retreatment cases
- more complex cases and those with 'bizarre' anatomy
- sclerosed canals/blocked canals and the removal of pulp stones
- searching for extra canals
- removal of posts, silver points, fractured instruments
- repair perforations
- treatment and advice on resorption cases
- treatment and advice relating to cases involving dental trauma
- 'Hot' pulps
Endodontic Treatment Fees
Following the consultation, your patient will receive a customised treatment plan so he/she will always know exactly the treatment they require and how much it will cost. Treatment options may vary depending on clinical need and personal preference.
For complex treatments requiring extensive restorations and many appointments, a written estimate and details of treatment will be provided to the patient. Estimates given are valid for three months. Please see fee guide attached for our main items of service.
If you would like to know more about the service or to discuss a particular patients requirements, please call 01843-842306 or submit the online form.
SIMPLY ENDODONTICS is a private referral clinic for endodontic treatments.
BDS Belfast 1993 MFGDP RCS (Eng) MSc Endo (QMUL) MEndo RCSEd
Specialist in Endodontics, GDC No. 69571
Aisling qualified from the Queen's University, Belfast in 1993 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and distinction in the Practice of Dentistry. She gained her MFGDP from the Royal College of Surgeons (UK) in 1998 and holds an MSc in Endodontic Practice from the Royal London Dental Teaching Hospital. Later she gained Membership in Endodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh and was accepted on to the General Dental Council’s Specialist Register for Endodontics.
Aisling has lived in East Kent since 1999 and alongside her work as a Specialist Endodontist here in the heart of Birchington, she is also a Specialist Endodontist at King’s College Hospital in Denmark Hill, London. In this role she treats patients with complex endodontic problems and those patients who have suffered severe dental trauma injuries. Aisling is also a member of the clinical and academic teaching team and course examiner for the post-graduate Endodontic Diploma at King’s College Hospital. For several years, she also taught Endodontics to Master’s students at the Royal London Dental Hospital.
Aisling also has a life beyond endodontics! having run 5 marathons and countless half-marathons but she is now content with walking and cycling by the Kent coast.
Before I came here I hadn't been to a dentist for nearly 30 years. It was only when my gums became sore and I kept having dreams that my teeth were about to fall out, that I finally decided I really needed to do something.
Mr Hussain completed a thorough examination, in which he took the time to really listen to me, without being at all judgemental. The treatment and recommendations that he made have completely changed how I feel about my teeth, and I am truly grateful to him and his team. If anyone is looking for a new dentist, where you are really treated as an individual, and will receive excellent care and treatment, I would certainly recommend this surgery.